Friday, December 4, 2009

Modest Mouse - "King Rat" music video

What we have here is a detailed account of some friendly whales navigating a ship in search of "food". The skipper in charge mans the ship underneath the sun while horns from the clouds tell him and the battleship what's up. The seagulls fly over the sea, but soon shit gets weird.

Has anyone ever noticed how radar never signals anything good? When was the last time a friendly dude found somebody else friendly via radar in a movie? NEVER. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. Doesn't happen this time either, the radar finds some victims and we've got some horrific whales on HUMAN violence.

SWERVE~!

My god I'm scared myself, I don't even need to know Isaac Brock's details about this horrifying story, his shrieks alone convey the horrible stripping of the human carcasses and the frenetic beat accompanying the partying scene similarly says it all. In this twisted tale, all the horrendous things humanity does for bills comes back to haunt them in graphic detail

Down goes the people (or whales) down the shoots and becomes human (or fish) stick mush. Perhaps the most horrifying image? At the end. My god, I hope my puppy doesn't see his dinner like the pet in the video does.

DID I MENTION HEATH LEDGER DIRECTED THIS? THIS WAS THE LAST THING HE DID BEFORE HE DIED.

If there is a better look into Heath's head post-Batman, pre-death, I don't know what it is. This video will make you freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment