Sunday, November 8, 2009

Howdy Doody!

This is our obligatory test post for 'Malice Towards Malitz'. My friend Jimmy and I have become fed up with the amount of overwrought writing in the music world today, ranging from oblique decimal-system ratings to the evident misjudgments from Post Rock (Washington Post) editor David Malitz. So we're here to break through all that cockamamie bullshit and give you our educated and relatively snark-free thoughts on the music we like listening to as well as the stuff we'll find on bargain bin compilation albums in the future.

Happy listening,

Phil
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Where's that Facebook "Like" button when you need it? I'm that Jimmy character Phil referred to. I like the Talking Heads the best, followed by Led Zeppelin, random pop songs, melodies, infectious electro-beats, the Stone Roses, and not the Rolling Stones. Finally, I adore Jane's Addiction and The Smashing Pumpkins (and I don't plan on apologizing for it).

Currently, that "Shawty's like a melody in my head" song by Sean Kingston is stuck in my head. Thanks absent iPod car hookup and Hot 99.5.

Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment